Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The goodness of new & good associations

Well, this is the first time that I saw fog actually at a visibility of 10 metres from me. Was it 5 metres ?  Maybe.
It is supposed to be the most dangerous thing. My god! anything can happen.
My car did not go ahead of 5 speed. Have I ever done that before?
Oh, it is supposed to be scary!!!

But guess what.
I was so happy!!. I felt like I was driving on Sinhagad. We had been there as a family when I was in 8-9th. it was awesome walking through the clouds - actual clouds - foggy mornings in Mahabaleshwar! All this seen in the very temperate environment. Nothing serious, nothing dangerous!
I felt like I wanted to get out of the car and walk through the Fog - smog - whatever - cloud like thingie on a national highway !!!

I sang to the tunes of wonderful songs until I saw a few students walking through the fog, and offered them a lift.

Seriously I only felt happy driving through the fog, dangerous fog today.
For obvious reasons, everyone else in the office was troubled due to the fog.

So, actually, the same dangerous situation turned into an amusing one for me due to the great associations I had with the fog earlier!
And of course the joy of new!

Sometimes it comes to my mind, maybe can we turn every situation into one like this?
Do we really have a positive association with every situation that we face? Can we find one?

No comments:

Post a Comment