Sunday, October 4, 2009

life and death

I just read this in the Times of India
Death is separation of the soul from the physical body. Death becomes the starting point of a new and better life. Death merely opens the door to
Soul-body separationa higher form of life; it is only the gateway to a fuller life.

Birth and death are jugglery of maya. He who is born begins to die. He who dies begins to live. Life is death and death is life. Birth and death are merely doors of entry and exit on the stage of this world. In reality no one comes, no one goes. Brahmn or the eternal alone exists.

Just as you move from one house to another house, the soul passes from one body to another to gain experience. Just as a man casting off worn-out garments takes new ones, so the dweller in this body, casting off worn-out bodies, enters into others that are new.


and I also read, you become fearless when you lose what you feared the most. is it that your responsibility towards the most posessed reduces?
I think my mom's death has made me understand (i knew it but knowing by reading somewhere and understanding is different)that the body we live in is so immaterial. It is just there. whats more important is the soul. I do not know whether it stays but the deeds do.

was just reading a lot on all this since my mom's death. felt like sharing on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment